Monday, April 13, 2009

Not Who's Who, but why oh why...

I draw, often. But never seem to get that much better.
But that doesn't stop me, because apparently I'm stubborn.
So my thing has been Comic books since I was about 3 or 4 years old.
I've been making up my own characters since around then too.

The following character is not a product of my youth though. I made him up yesterday.

He's the TOASTFACE KILLAAAAAH.

thk

Name: Al(bert) Lou(is) Minnem -
Height: 6'1" (with Armor: 6'5")
Weitght: 160 Lbs. (with Armor: 215 Lbs.)

Powers: With his helmet ha can access the heat of all the world's toasters for 2-3 minutes at a time.

History: Al Lou Minnem worked as a appliance repairman in the big city. One fateful day a shady character in a long trench coat and fidora came in saying he needed to drop of his toaster because it was acting funny. Al investigated and found out it was a prototype built by GE, but it was military grade. He plugged it in to see if it worked, pushed down the lever and...nothing happened the catch mechanism was jammed down, but it wasn't produing any heat. So he sticks his screw driver in the toaster to lift the tray up. This is when things got interesting. The tray popped up, as well as a beam of intense heat that melted his screw driver instantly, luckily he backed out of th way only receiving minimal burns on his hands and face. Temporarily blinded and in pain he stumbles about and somehow the toaster winds up on his head. Thus the Toastface Killah is born.
___________________________________________________________
Designed for a contest on ComicBook Resources dot Com in their Fourth Annual Project CBRunway. I was sidelined this year because of a little thing like missing the submisssion deadline by two weeks. Anyway this is the sixth round of this years competition an the contestents were to chose numbers and were assigned different kitchen utensils or appliances to base a "kitchy" villain on.

No comments:

Post a Comment