Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bright Ideas

The Bounding Grasshopper

So, it begins. This here is the Bounding Grasshopper. The seldom seen heroic antagonist for the upcoming series. I'm toying around with the name Lucas Locasti for his alter ego. But I'm not sure how much of a backstory I intend for him to have. He's the focus of the villainous protagonists, the Hate-Filled Half Dozen. They come up with plans that The Grasshopper easily foils. As The Grasshopper is an analog to spidey, The Half Dozen are analogs to the Sinister Six. Some of the guys have had gender realignment for my stories. And some are interesting takes on the original Ditko characters. I'm toying with the idea of trying to ape Ditko's style for this series. That'll take some work, but it might add to it's charm. Anyway. This is the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment